Friday, March 2, 2018

Ecstasy

Related image


Ecstasy

My cravings become 
beyond me... 
My urge is unhinged ...loss of control 
Surpassing my slippery grasp of passion 
My slumber of her manifests 
This beauty with hair of a divine darkness grips me 
Her hold on me like talons tightly wrapped around my waist... But still with a delicate touch... I am her prisoner it seems.. 
She chains me to her stone wall 

Ecstasy

Her heavy scent of fallen rain tickles my nose with a sweet nectar after taste... It entered my nostrils and with a flash filled me with a wanting.... A craving that needed to be delivered...my clothes half ripped from her grip... 
Exposing my right nipple..she flickered her tongue on the tip of it ...staring at me smiling greedily..as if to say" I control the level of lust you can feel....I will have you begging me for more!" 
Oh indeed you will 
You shall have me in the palm of your hand...she breathed kisses all over my abdomen seeing my tummy exhaling heavily... She targets my neck dragging that rose colored tongue of hers from the back of my ears to the other end almost giving me a necklace ...she was so enticing making me beg her for more of that sexual torment....she tore what was left if my silky night gown with ease...putting attention yet again on my breasts nibbling and biting down softly with only enough pain to make me squirm...now with my left breast in her mouth she sucked furiously rocking her head back and fourth...I moaned as I saw my tit in her grasp moving in the same motion as her head...I felt during that session her tongue simultaneously swirling around my nipple then squeezing it between her tongue and top teeth...she left bite marks on my breasts as each one endured her seductive techniques...she kisses my lips with her hands wrapped around my neck puling forward towards her open mouth ..tasting each others lips... Hearing her smack on my tongue as she sucked on it.. 

Ecstasy

Her kiss drove me wild like never before... I needed more of this... I needed more of her...she started kissing down my belly licking my inner thighs and sucking them with authority... I begged her to please kiss and make love to my pink rose...she told me to keep begging as it turned her on...so I did...until she couldn't take it any longer....she grabbed my ass one hand on each cheek with full force pulling my flower to her salivating mouth....oh the power she had over me with that tongue for hers piercing inside of me tapping my vaginal walls; i squirmed again 

Ecstasy

I moved my hips side to side as best I could while chained... 
I was on the verge of exploding... I told her I'm cumming and with a smile she opened wide...swallowing the candy flavored honey pour out my hive into her mouth and trinkle pass her chin...leaving me fighting to breathe normal again ...spasms of my body hit again and again disrupting my exhaling patterns....she unchains me...I kiss her deeply with confidence still trying to get back my breath from her....we both fall on each other melted from the heat of the night into a puddle of much earned Ecstasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment