Saturday, July 14, 2018

When in Life there comes tears by the Bard of Bat Yam (#BardOfBatYam), Poet Laureate Of Zion (#POetLaureateOfZion) , Stephen Darori (#StephenDarori, #StephenDrus)


Image result for graphic  tears


When in Life there comes tears
With heart of sorrow and night
bitter rain
When in darkness of soul, or
shadowy realms of dream
you and I shall in hand
face all of life's trials and
every challenge answered.
Shall that gentle night come
swift then let shadow's quake
with the dawn shall all dark 
mirrors grow bright save one.
In my heart I shall never know
the light that brightens your
life in a glow so dazzling
as to enshroud my eyes in
death's own shadow. Without
the light you cast upon my
heart to a cold stone shall
all have become.
Why cries the night such 
Bitter tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment