Saturday, August 26, 2017

Let me love you.... Metaphorically

Related image

I want to make eye contact with your past
while kissing at your present
with intent to hold hands with your future
allow me to love you....
metaphorically,
Stumbling through your spirit
falling in love with what lies within
hoping I can dwell internally

Let me inhale your intelligence,
and caress your character
exposing your morals and beliefs
showing me no fake ripple reflection,
just the authenticity of you
will you let me love you...
metaphorically

Allowing me to drift into your logic
and size-up your thoughts and reasoning
smiling tenderly at your pride
embracing your courage
awaiting your strength to seduce me
I'd gladly drown in your sea of tears
while throwing you a lifeline attached to love
saving you; while saving myself

Let me love you....
Metaphorically

No comments:

Post a Comment