Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Thoughts of her constantly fill my days,

Image result for graphic art Illicit lover

Thoughts of her constantly fill my days,
Dreams of her torment my nights; 
Every time I close my eyes I can't breathe,
My insides, wound up so tight
And my heart stuck in my throat.

Wife asks, "What are you thinking about?"
"You, honey," I reply. A blatant lie.
Meanwhile, my lover snickers from the shadows
Of my mind, her soft hand trailing up my thigh.

Restless, I toss and turn; sleep eludes me
As I relive my delicious sin once again.
Her eyes were filled with passion, wild and free
Just once, I told myself, and my life as is would remain.

But it wasn't the case; now I long for more,
The weight and feel of her body on mine to explore,
To lose myself in his embrace and be found once more...
I want her as I've never wanted anyone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment